Do you know what process you have to undergo if you are applying for a job in Wipro?
Do you dream of working in Wipro – the world’s leading Information Technology, consulting and business process services provider? Do you want to collaborate and share ideas with the most brilliant minds in the world?
Sometimes, the recruitment process may feel boring and cumbersome since many employers don’t notify or even clearly define their selection process. However, Wipro follows an open, clear and generic recruitment process that differs from one geography to another on the basis of the laws of a country.
Recommended Reading: 18 Quick and Easy Ways to Improve Your Resume
To avoid stressing about getting a job in Wipro, you should first understand how the hiring process works from the company’s point of view. This infographic (or edugraphic) tells you how Wipro hires employees.
Image Credit: Wipro
Here is how to get a job in Wipro:
- Apply Online:
– Search the job that best matches your profile
– Upload your resume, even if, there is no opening.
– Attend group discussion, technical interview
– Complete online assessment for selective skills.
– Share your document, as part of first round of documentation
– HR will let you know the documents required for submission.
– Discuss your offer with Wipro recruiters
– Confirm your acceptance to the job offer. Start your notice period with your current employer, if working.
– Wipro will conduct a background verification to verify the documents you submitted
– All done! Start working in Wipro with an induction program.
Have you ever applied for the Wipro Fresher/Experienced recruitment drive? Anything to add to this process? Please share in comments.