What is Edugarphics?
Edugraphics or education graphics are the visual representation of education information produced specific for the purpose of fostering learning. They combine visual elements such as images, colors, and instructional content together. Edugraphics may be a history timeline, process, instruction or a story intended to simplify the educational theory or concept.
“Education + Graphics” = Edugraphics
Why Edugraphics are used?
- They help students learn faster and easier.
- They help students engage more if the content is appealing to them.
- They are more interesting and attention capturing.
- They simplify and visualize a complex concept.
- They help students stay focused on the lecture or material.